We usually deliver paid and deliverable orders on the same business day. Depending on the pickup time of our logistics partners, the pickup may be the next morning.
Viewing your order status in your customer account:
If you would like to view the status of your order, please open your customer account in the AIR Store under "My Account" and "My Order".
- Viewed: Your order has been received and is currently being processed.
- In process: We are checking payment and availability of the ordered items. If an item is not currently available for immediate delivery, your order will remain in this status. If there are longer or unforeseen delays, we will contact you by eMail.
- Ready for Delivery: Your order has been submitted for consignment and shipped.
- Shipped: The order has been delivered to you. Tracking information will be sent to you separately by eMail.
- Paid: For deliveries on account, this indicates whether the order has been paid.
Items with delivery time:
If your order contains one or more items that are not directly available from stock, this is already indicated in the delivery time information of the item view during the ordering process. For many items we also show a delivery time forecast.
Since we always depend on the supply of our suppliers, delivery time forecasts are subject to change. We deliver as quickly as possible and fairly according to order sequence. Even in the case of very long delivery times of several months, as is unfortunately currently the case in many areas of general aviation, you can be sure that your order will not be lost and will be shipped as quickly as possible.